What are the requirements to apply as a full-time campus missionary?
To apply as a campus missionary, you must be:
– A graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree (for 2-year certificate courses, you must have at least 2 years work experience)
– With or without work experience
– Have a minimum commitment of 2 years
– Willing to raise his/her ministry support
– FInished CCF’s GLC Level 1 Training
– A discipler of a disciple
What do campus missionaries do on a daily basis?
As a campus missionary, your primary roles and responsibilities would be to lead Elevate Groups (Dgroups) in the campus, run weekly youth services and other leadership seminars and retreats based on your area of assignment.
What should I submit in order to finalize my application?
Simply submit the following documents to your youth coordinator or local pastor:
– ELEVATE Application Form
– Transcript of records
– Character Assessment from Parent and DGroup Leader